6.17.2017

Green + Blue = Happy

Hi everyone!  I am popping in to share a new layout that I made JUST FOR FUN!  Well...sort of.  I made it as part of my design team application for Color Cast Designs, but there were no rules associated with what I was doing, so I consider that a "just for fun" project :o)

I've had a few pieces from Amy Tangerine's On A Whim collection laying around for a while now and decided to finally break into them.  I really loved the blue and green paper and decided to build a whole layout around that fun color combination.  Here's the end result:

See what I mean?  Green + Blue = Happy for sure :)

Have a nice weekend!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper, Die Cuts, Alphas: Amy Tangerine for American Crafts; Acrylic Shapes: Color Cast Designs, Elle's Studio; Sequins: SpiegelMom Scraps; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Border Strip: Doodlebug Designs

No comments: