5.30.2017

Chucks || Pretty Little Studio

Good morning everyone!  I am popping in today to share a quick and simple layout that I made with Pretty Little Studio's Blooming Hearts collection recently.
I really loved the simple photo and I wanted to make it sure it stood out by using a fairly simple layout design.  I decided to keep the design focused on the center of the page and picked a few of the pretty patterns to mat the photo.  A major plus?  The dark pink in the collection coordinates perfectly with the shoes in the photo!
Here's the end result:
Thanks so much for popping in!  Pretty Little Studio is having a Memorial Day Sale in their shop good through today - make sure you go check it out!!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Sequins: Felicity Jane; Alphas: Bella Blvd; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

No comments: