1.16.2017

Paper Issues' January Issue

Good morning, everyone!  I am so excited to share my first issue as a Paper Issues design team member!!  You can find today's take on the January Issue on the Paper Issues blog here.

This month's issue is all about stash-busting...a few ideas for this issue include: 

"It's a new year, so make a dent in your stash! What are you hoarding? Is it an old collection? Is there a paper you think is too pretty to cut into? Do you have embellishments you haven't even opened? Get to work creating a project that includes something you haven't used yet or finishes off a collection by using up the scraps."

"Show us anything about your New Year's celebrations."

"Scrap a photo of yourself."

I went with the obvious take on this issue...I used up some stuff I've been hoarding...Dear Lizzy's Happy Place collection! The colors in the papers I chose were absolutely perfect for scrapping photos of my adorable niece from last Summer;


Most of the Happy Place collection is sold out of the PI store, but you can still find some of it and the rest of her products here. Also, if you use the code KAT20 at check out, you can save 20% off your order...woot woot!

We hope you can play along!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Staples: Tim Holtz; Typerwriter: We R Memory Keepers Everything Else: Dear Lizzy for American Crafts

No comments: