1.29.2017

Soooooo Many Things to Share!

Y'all!!  I've been terrible about blogging recently!  I had some scheduled posts that went out, but I have so many projects that I haven't shared this month, so I figured I'd just do it in one giant dump today:

The first 2 are layouts that I made for Paper Issues:

This one was a mixed media challenge to use acrylic paint and gesso:

This one was made with the January swag bag:

This layout was created for Jillibean Soup using the Day-2-Day planner products:

And this one was a recent share on the Pretty Little Studio blog:

And finally, here is a gift that I had up on the Cardmaker Magazine blog last week:
I would like to say that I'll do a better job sharing in February, but let's not get our hopes up just yet :)

Layout 1: Cardstock: Bazzill; Acrylic Paint: Jillibean Soup; Rub-ons: Hambly; Patterned Paper: Crate Paper; Die Cuts: Crate Paper, Heidi Swapp; Sequins: SpiegelMom Scraps

Layout 2: Cardstock: Bazzill; Everything Else: January Swag Bag from Paper Issues

Layout 3: Cardstock: Bazzill; Typewriter: We R Memory Keepers; Everything Else: Jillibean Soup

Layout 4: Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

Gift: Patterned Paper, Die Cuts: Fancy Pants Designs; Enamel Dots: My Minds Eye; Twine: We R Memory Keepers; Wooden Clothespin: Pebbles, Inc.; Doily: SpiegelMom Scraps; Tags: Recollections

No comments: