12.07.2016

Christmas Tags || PLS + The Cut Shoppe Team-Up



Good morning, everyone!  On Monday morning I was on the Pretty Little Studio blog to kick off the first day of our week-long product swap with The Cut Shoppe!  

I decided to go in a different direction with my project.  This time of year is so busy, so I try to combine as many tasks as I can.  For example, I needed some gift tags for presents and I thought this team-up would be the perfect opportunity to create them!
p1000459
I selected 2 tree cut files from the Cut Shoppe: the brand new "Tree Farm" file and the older "Trimming the Tree" file.  I really love the graphic trees and thought they would be a cute way to dress up my tags.
p1000464p1000463
I selected a variety of papers to cut the trees from and then happily embellished!
201618
I'm excited for the opportunity to dress up my gifts!


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! I love them!!!!!!!!!!!