12.31.2016

A Few Jillibean Shares...

Good morning, everyone!  Happy New Year's Eve!  I know everyone is saying it, but where has the year gone?!  It flew by crazy fast...

For my last post of the year, I wanted to share a few projects that I had on the Jillibean Soup blog this past week.

My first project was a birthday present for my Mom.  It actually coordinated with the card I shared here last month. I've missed making pretty packages, so I'm going to focus more on that in this coming year, since it makes me so happy:


My second project is this layout made with the Chit Chat Chowder line.  I LOVE how colorful and happy it is.  It was perfect for scrapping these adorable photos of my nephew:

That's it from me, folks!  Have a safe New Year's Eve!!

Gift: Doily: Speigelmom Scraps; Everything Else: Jillibean Soup

Layout: Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Everything Else: Jillibean Soup

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!