10.06.2016

Playing with my September Hip Kit...

Hey, everyone!  I wanted to pop in and share a layout that I recently made with the September kit from Hip Kit Club.  The kit is full of the Gather collection from Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper and bits from the Simple Stories Posh collection.  I definitely don't think the kit is in keeping with my normal style, but it's been fun playing outside my comfort zone a little bit. :)  Here's what I whipped up:

Pretty simple, but sweet.  And...Eric recently bought a We R Memory Keepers typewriter for me as a little (BIG) surprise and I'm having so much fun playing around with it!!

Thanks for popping in!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper, Ephemera, Chipboard: Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper; Brad Stickers: Simple Stories; Typewriter: We R Memory Keepers; Mist: Heidi Swapp

No comments: