9.03.2016

Handsome || Pretty Little Studio

Good morning, everyone!  I am popping to share a layout that I had up on the Pretty Little Studio blog a few days ago.  Lately I have been on a "simple scrapper" kick - meaning I want to make, simple (but pretty) layouts as quickly as possible.  My life has gotten pretty busy recently and I love scrapping, so I have no plans on giving it up.  However, I just don't have the time to make super intricate fancy pages right now.

One of the ways I've managed to do this is to rekindle a love affair with my diecutting machine - lol!  My Silhouette has come in super handy with helping me to create quick pages that I still think look nice.

I turned to my Silhouette to create the background for today's layout.  I decided to repeat my title multiple times to create a background and backed the cut outs with pretty papers from a variety of PLS collections:
handsome_detail2
The end result:
20164
I'm such a fan of how it turned out and it only took me about 30 minutes to make...can't beat that!
handsome_detail1
Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

No comments: