8.03.2016

Creative Scrappers || Sketch 297

Good morning, everyone!  Happy August!  Time is whizzing by!

I wanted to pop in and share this month's sketch from Creative Scrappers:


This month's sponsor is the awesome The Cut Shoppe!  There is even a free file for you to download and play with.

I had so much fun with this layout.  I love, love, LOVE the Quirky Quads background file that I used on this layout.  And I adore the new Elle's Studio collection.  I struggled a little with the sketch itself, but I just shrank it down a bit and found it much easier to work with.  I was still very inspired by it and its overall design:

I really hope you can all play along with us this month!

Thanks for popping in!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper, Die Cuts: Elle's Studio; Cut Files: The Cut Shoppe; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Enamel Stars: Bella Blvd

No comments: