5.07.2016

Clique Kits' NSD Celebration!

Good morning, all!  Happy (inter)National Scrapbook Day!  It's definitely one of my favorite days of the year - a whole day (usually weekend) dedicated to my favorite hobby?  Yes please!

Clique Kits has a really fun event going on for the NSD festivities.  You can find all the Scrap Your Heart Out challenges at their Facebook event here.  There are going to be a lot of great prompts to try your hand at and a lot of fabulous prizes up for grabs!

I just posted my challenge - a recipe challenge.  My recipe is pretty simple: Sparkle, Shine and Flowers:

For my 'sparkle' I used shimmer mist and sequins.  For my 'shine' I used metallic gold accents.  And for my 'flowers' I used a floral die cut.  I'm still digging the Clique Kits Spring Card Kit, which you can still pick up in the store.  There is a big sale today - 30% off everything with code NSD30.  Check it out!!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Sequins: SpiegelMom Scraps; Die cuts, Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye; Wood Veneer: Studio Calico; Date Stamp: Shimelle

No comments: