2.18.2016

Snow Much Fun || Pretty Little Studio

Hello, hello!  I wanted to pop in and share a layout that I had on the Pretty Little Studio blog earlier this week.  I finally got to play with the new Wonderland collection and I just adore it.  The pretty color palette is right up my aisle.  And even though, I created a Winter-y layout for my first project, I truly believe this line is incredibly versatile.

Anywho, as I mentioned, for this layout I stuck to the Winter theme and decided to scrap these photos of my nieces playing in the snow.  I began by cutting a giant snowflake out of my background paper using my Silhouette.  I backed the cut out with the pretty-looking water-colored paper and then built my layout on top of that:

Hope you enjoy!  Thanks for stopping in!

Background paper: Studio Calico; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Staples: Tim Holtz; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING that snowflake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!