2.04.2016

Love || Bella Blvd

Hey, everyone!

I wanted to pop in real fast and share a layout that I had on the Bella Blvd blog this morning.  We were given an image to inspire us and create a layout based off of our inspiration.  Here was the image:


Here is my layout:


So…my inspiration from this image is pretty obvious – I was inspired to make a GIANT “Love” title.  Since the layout is all about love, I figured I should use the love-appropriate Valentina collection.  I also decided to do something new for me and hand-cut the letter outlines.  They’re not perfect and I kind of like that!

I had so much fun making this layout.  And I must say, I totally adore the Valentina collection.  

Thanks for popping in!!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Everything Else: Bella Blvd

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVING that title work! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!