1.23.2016

Scraplift Saturday || 1.23


Good morning, all!  Happy weekend!!  I am popping in with another installation of Scraplift Saturday.  I always pick one of my older layouts and try to update it a bit.  

For this week, I decided to scraplift this layout:

Here is my updated version, using the long-hoarded "I Am" collection from Simple Stories:

Do you scraplift yourself?  I'd love to see....leave a link in the comments!!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Twine: My Mind's Eye; Sequins: SpiegelMom Scraps; Staples: Tim Holtz; Patterned Paper, Stickers, Die Cute: Simple Stories

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous lift! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Both layouts are super cute! love the white backgrounds with the bright colors. Papa John's pizza sounds EXACTLY like what I want on Mother's Day! Yum!