12.13.2015

Gingerbread Houses || Bella Blvd

Good morning, everyone!  I hope your weekend has gone well.  I have unfortunately, been sick all weekend long, but I think I'm on the mend now (fingers crossed!).

I wanted to pop in and share a layout that I made for Bella Blvd.  We were told we could make anything we wanted...which is always so fun, but also a little overwhelming :)

I decided to make a Christmas layout and combined the Christmas Cheer collection with the Family Frenzy collection.  I fussy cut a bunch of words from the Christmas Cheer collection - it was really fun to do - kind of cathartic!

Thanks for popping in!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp;; Everything Else: Bella Blvd

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the colors, the stars and the way you did the title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Super cute and full of fun, Kat! Perfect for those darling pics! Love the happy palette and your trail of stars!