11.16.2015

Painted Background || Clique Kits

Good morning, everyone!  I was up on the Clique Kits blog last week with my last layout made from the November kit.  My layout focused on using acrylic paint to create your background.

I started by putting some acrylic paint in an orange solo cup (no red for me - haha) and then adding in water.  The watered-down paint goes on really well and once it's dry, your paper isn't very wrinkled at all.  I also added in some grey paint splatters and gold mist splatters for fun.

Once the background was dry I sprinkled around some embellishments and stickers.  When I was done, I realized my background sort of looked like Texas - completely unintentional :)  Here is the finished layout:

Thanks for stopping in!  Remember, if you want to purchase any items from the Clique Kits store, use code KAT10 to save 10% off your purchase!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Stickers: We R Memory Keepers; Die Cuts: We R Memory Keepers, Pink Paislee, Mist: Heidi Swapp

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the photos and the splatters!!!!!!!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

This is so carefree and awesome Kat!! LOVE!!