9.02.2015

Mix & Match || Bella Blvd

Hey, everyone!  I am up on the Bella Blvd blog today sharing a layout that I had a ton of fun creating. I was told to create a layout mixing at least 2 lines from Bella Blvd.  This was easy for me because I almost always mix them. However, for this layout, I decided to limit it to 2 and incorporate as much of those 2 lines as possible.  Here's what I came up with mixing the Rover collection with the newer Family Frenzy collection:

I think the end result is so much fun!  I love the photo and I think all the bright colors and fun patterns really highlight it well.  What do you think?



Cardstock: American Crafts; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Everything else: Bella Blvd

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this! LOVING that photo and how you blended the collections together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Cute, cute, and more CUTE! Oh, and the page is, too ;). Really!