9.11.2015

Issue 11 - Jot Magazine!

Hey, everyone!  Happy Fri-YAY!!  

I am so excited to share that I have a layout in the most recent issue of "Jot Magazine".  I decided to take on the prompt to scrap one of my favorite photos - so it's a photo you've definitely seen before:

I used a ton of Bella Blvd goodness on it.  I love the slightly older Lucky Starz collection - mainly because I just adore stars.  Plus the bright Bella colors complimented my photo so well!

Have a happy weekend!

Cardstock: American Crafts; Everything Else: Bella Blvd

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! That photo is sooooooooo fun and loving the bright colors!!!!!!!!!

Kim Oedekoven said...

Congratulations! What an honor on some awesome scrapping!

Jinny Newlin said...

Congratulations, love! What a sweet pic, and I just love all the oranges and blues! Great combination!