8.16.2015

The Studio's August Mood Board Challenge

Good morning, everyone!!  There is a really fun challenge up at The Studio this morning.  It's a mood board challenge.  Have a look at the board:

I am in love with all the gold and ombre elements included and that's what I jumped on to create my layout.  I thought the pretty papers from the Clique into Color kit from Clique Kits combined with some pretty gold embellishments from the SpiegelMom Scraps Shop would be perfect for this project.

For my touches of gold I used gold doilies, gold star sequins and the 6mm gold rush sequins from SMS.

I hope you can play along with us at The Studio this month - both the challenges for this month have been really fun!

Cardstock: American Crafts; Patterned Paper: Echo Park; Stickers: Bella Blvd; Sequins, Doilies: SpiegelMom Scraps; Mist: Heidi Swapp, Studio Calico

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors, the fun photos and the hearts!!!!!!!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Cute as can be, girl! Love those hearts to bits, and the gold doilies are such a beautiful touch!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

Love it Kat!! Those hearts turned out so pretty along with all
The circles :) Beautiful design!!