7.19.2015

The Studio || Handmade

Hey, everyone!  There is a new challenge up at The Studio today and it's all about including something handmade on your layout.  My handmade item is really easy to spot - I cut out my title alphas from some extra felt I had laying around.  It definitely looks like a little kid did it.  That wasn't the look I was going for, but in the end it works since the layout is about child's play.


I also managed to squeeze in a lot of goodies from the SpiegelMom Scraps Shop.  I used the red stars from the Patriotic Star Sequin mix, the Royal Blue sequins, and I used some paint pens to color in my Printshop Wood Veneer stars and the super fun Tiny wood veneer stars.  I went with a primary color scheme for this layout and I think it worked pretty well with the subject matter.

I hope you can join us for this new challenge at The Studio!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Cocoa Daisy; Photo Corners: Queen & Company; Twine: We R Memory Keepers; Wood Veneers: Studio Calico; Sequins: SpiegelMom Scraps; Mist: Studio Calico

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the photos, the colors, the stars and that title work you did is sooooooooooooo FUN!!!!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

You do amazing work with white card stock background and minimal products!! This is stunning!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Such cute pics, Kat, and I just love the fuzzy letters and primary palette here! Too fun!