6.14.2015

Working the Grid || SpiegelMom Scraps

Hey everyone!  I wanted to pop in today to share a way to work in a lot of your favorite embellishments from the SpiegelMom Scraps store: use a grid!  I love using a grid because you have little boxes to fill with embellishments.  Here’s what I’m talking about:



To make this layout, I began by creating a grid with twine.  Then I placed my pictures where I wanted them in the grid and finally I filled the rest of the squares with some of my favorite embellishments.  In this case some of my favorite embellishments included the Crate Paper Poolside wood veneers that were just recently added to the shop.  Seriously, aren’t they the cutest??

Here are some other items that I used from the store:

Thanks for stopping in.  Do you ever “work the grid”?

Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper, Alphas: Doodlebug Design; Wood Veneers: Crate Paper, Studio Calico; Phrase Stickers: Cosmo Cricket; Twine: My Mind's Eye; Sequins: SpiegelMom Scraps; Mist: Heidi Swapp, Studio Calico; Plastic Word: Heidi Swapp

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love this! LOVING that grid you created!! Gorgeous!!!!!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

Seriously LOVE your grid work here Kat!! I know you know I love what you've done with SpiegelMom Scraps goodies!