6.24.2015

Project Life with SpiegelMom Scraps

Oh, Project Life how I hate you...and how I love you.  I hate you right now because I am soooooo far behind.  I love you because you really are a great project when everything is completed and pretty in an album.

Ugh.

And so begins the great PL catch up.  I am behind by 14 weeks.  This will not be fun, but it must be done.  Luckily, I have a lot of fun supplies from the SpiegelMom Scraps shop!

Today, I finished off week 8.  I had been putting this one off for the longest time because I didn't have a lot of meaningful pictures...which explains why there are 3 whole pockets dedicated to the Fifty Shades of Grey movie.  Sigh.


While the contents of the week may not be too exciting, I do like some of the scrappy stuff I got to use on my page.  Here are all the fun products I used from the store:


As always if you see anything in the store that you like, use code KAT10 to receive 10% off your entire purchase!

Thanks for stopping in...hopefully I can knock out another PL spread or two before the week is up!

Page Protector: Becky Higgins (Design F); Journaling Cards: Studio Calico, My Mind's Eye; Alphas: Studio Calico; Wood Veneer: Studio Calico, American Crafts, Recollections; Washi, Sequins: SpiegelMom Scraps; Staples: Tim Holtz

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I know "they" say that 50 shades isn't that well written, but I liked the series and was also excited about the movie ... however, I was so disappointed in it :( the man they chose for Christian ... *sigh* I could have done without him! LOL!!! I loveeeeeee your PL!!!! Looks great!!!!!!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

Every week of our lives might not be exciting but it's still our life ;) & we still make cute PL pages about them!! Great job making your not so exciting week super cute!