6.07.2015

Pretty in Pink With The Studio and SpiegelMom Scraps

Hey, everyone!  There is a new sketch challenge posted at The Studio today - I did something on my layout that I almost never do - I used a colored cardstock background.  And this wasn't some weak attempt like I normally do when I use kraft cardstock.  This time I used pink!  Here is the sketch:


Here is my take on it:

I decided to place my photo in the center of the page instead of in the upper right.  I'm really into using the center of the page right now.  

I also used a ton of goodies from the SpiegelMom Scraps store on this:

-Fairytale Sequin Mix (My fave mix EVER!)

As always, use code KAT10 at check out and receive 10% off your entire SMS purchase!!

I hope you can stop by The Studio and play along with us this month!!

Cardstock: Bazzill: Patterned Paper: Elle's Studio; Alphas: Little Yellow Bicycle; Sequins, Doily, Tag, Cork Shapes: SpiegelMom Scraps; Mist: Heidi Swapp

3 comments:

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

Love your layout Kat, especially that you used pink!! Perfect compliment to that sketch too!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the pink and the cork!!!!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

So sweet and deliciously girly, Kat! Love the pink cardstock ;)!