5.17.2015

PL 2015 || Week 9

So, ummm.....yeah....this year I have had a really hard time keeping up with my Project Life.  I don't know why...I just haven't been motivated to do it, which is really sad, because I do love the project. On the flip side, I've been having a ton of fun making traditional layouts again, so that's definitely a positive.  I am really hoping to catch up on my PL for the year this summer...I will have a few WEEKS off (yes, for real!), so I have big creative plans during that time.

For now, we will go back in time to week 9...the week it snowed, which is a really big deal in NC:

On this spread I used the wood veneer snowflakes from the SpiegelMom Scraps store.  I heat embossed them with silver powder to give it that pretty look.  

Other store items I used include the Studio Calico wood veneer hearts & arrows and the Holiday Stars sequins.  If you see anything in the store that you like, make sure to use code KAT10 at checkout to save 10% on your purchase!

Thanks for popping in!!

Page Protector: Becky Higgins (Design F); Patterned Paper: Doolebug Design; Alphas: American Crafts, Simple Stories; Wood Veneer: American Crafts, Studio Calico; Journaling Cards: Becky Higgins (Sunshine Edition); Label Sticker: Simple Stories; Staples: Tim Holtz; Sequins: SpiegelMom Scraps

3 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

I love the sparkly snowflakes! It was a crazy snowy winter this year. I am so glad that it's over!!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

I always love your PL! I hope you'll get caught up over your break soon!! Those snowflake sure are pretty embossed!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving your PL!!!! Loving the photos and those snowflakes!!!!