2.27.2015

Clique Kits' Printables

Hey, everyone!!  I am up at the Clique Kits blog today sharing another layout made with the March kit, J'Adore.  Have I mentioned how much I love this kit?!

For this layout, I focused on the awesome printables for the month of March:

I think the printables are so fun and the colors in this kit are amazing.  I'm excited about the April kit, too...wink, wink.



Thanks for stopping by!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Sequins, Printables, Cut Files, Badge: Clique Kits; Transparencies, Paper: We R Memory Keepers; Enamel Dots: Eyelet Outlet; Phrase Stickers: Cosmo Crickets; Punch: Martha Stewart Crafts; Staples: Tim Holtz; Stamp: October Afternoon

**Update: I am linking this to Paper Issue's current issue - my layout features a selfie!  :o) **

1 comment:

Jinny Newlin said...

What a fun page, Kat! Totally love the pinks and yellows, and the overall design is so striking! Great job!