1.04.2015

The Studio || 2014 Reflection

Good morning, everyone!  Happy New Year!  I hope you and your family were able to ring in the new year in  a safe and fun way!

There is a new challenge up at The Studio this morning and it is all about reflecting on 2014.  I bounced around a bit on what I wanted to do, but finally decided on a Project Life wrap-up page.  I had this fun patterned paper from Bella Blvd that I really wanted to use:

I really love the concept of this spread and I think I'm going to start incorporating this in my Project Life albums from now on.  Love the look back at the year.

I know it looks a little weird since the months aren't quite in order, but the left side is actually the front of the pocket page and the right side is the back...


I hope you can play along with us!!

Pocket Page: Becky Higgins (Design F); Patterned Paper, Stickers: Bella Blvd; Wood Veneer: Studio Calico; Staples: Tim Holtz

2 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

What a great take on the prompt, Kat! Such sweet pics, too!

Kim A. said...

Super sweet photos...love how you did this.