12.15.2014

Happy Mail Monday

Have you heard of the happy mail project?  It's not an active website anymore, but it's still chock-full of happy mail inspiration.  Recently, I've become a tad bit obsessed with  happy mail.  I signed up for Bonita Rose's Happy Mail Swap and sent my very first bit of happy mail last week.  Have a look:

I put all this stuff in a boring yellow shipping envelope...I'm going to have to work on my outer packaging a bit :)  It was so much fun to put together a little package to send someone...and it's another fun way for me to express my creativity...seriously, I'm addicted.

I'm looking for more happy mail "pen pals".  If you're interested, just email me at kraftykat9@gmail.com.

Have a happy Monday!

Bags: Pebbles, Webster's Pages; Tag: The Curtsey Boutique; Wood Veneer, Stamp, Confetti: Studio Calico; Twine: My Mind's Eye; PL Card: Becky Higgins

2 comments:

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

So cute!!!

Anonymous said...

This is a truly lovely little parcel, I'm sure your swap buddy will love it :) The wood veneer speech bubble is adorable!

Alex
devalayermail.wordpress.com