10.19.2014

A Little Bit of Everything...

...went into this layout.  This is one of those layouts I made by just grabbing stuff laying around my scrap desk.  Glad I got some sequins and sparkly things included in it, as well as a new cut file from The Cut Shoppe!  Not too sure how I feel about the finished product - its a little bit all over the place, but I can't decide if that's bad or not...ha!


In other news, stop back by on Wednesday for the monthly Clique Kits pep rally - you're bound to be inspired if you participate in that fun little hop!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Journaling Cards: Studio Calico, Simple Stories; Cut File: The Cut Shoppe; Glitter Chipboard, Paper Border: Heidi Swapp; Puffy Stickers: Twine & Ink, Evalicious; Sequins, Wood Veneer Letters, Mist: Studio Calico; Chipboard Circles, Badge: Hello Forever for Studio Calico; Paper Tags: Elle's Studio; Stickers: Chic Tags, Bella Blvd; Clip: Two Peas in a Bucket; "Adventure" Sticker: Kal Barteski for Studio Calico; Plastic Bag: The Curtsey Boutique; "Happy" Sticker: Jillibean Soup

1 comment:

Renee said...

Love your adorable layout....oh, and you other creations are so lovely, too! Thanks for sharing!

Kat, thank you for visiting my blog: I really appreciate your sweet comments, too!!