8.05.2014

Cocoa Daisy vs. Studio Calico: July Project Life

Hey, everyone!  I am popping in to share the PL spreads I made with the Cocoa Daisy and Studio Calico July kits.  The kits were very different last month, so it was a little bit difficult to compare them.  See what I mean:
 
The July Cocoa Daisy kit was travel-themed, and therefore perfect to highlight a trip we took to Iowa for a family get together:
 

 
The Studio Calico kit had a lot of woodgrains and bright colors, although I seemed to gravitate more towards the subdued journaling cards for this spread:


In the end, I am a bit undecided on which is my favorite.  I guess if I had to pick, Cocoa Daisy would be the winner this month.  They pack a whole lot of product into their kits and I am always such a fan of the Evalicious exclusives!

Thanks for stopping by!

Week 28: Page Protectors: Becky Higgins (Design A); Journaling Cards: Cocoa Daisy, Evalicious; Alphas: Jillibean Soup, Studio Calico; Stickers: October Afternoon; Paper Labels: Evalicious; Staples: Tim Holtz
 
Week 29: Page Protector: Becky Higgins (Design N); Journaling Cards, Stickers, Wood Veneers: Studio Calico; Alphas: Studio Calico, Basic Grey; Staples: Tim Holtz

No comments: