8.15.2014

August 2014 Stitch Fix

Hey, everyone!  It's been a while since I posted a Stitch Fix review.  I got a fix in July, but it was really disappointing and unimpressive, so I didn't post a review or even take any photos.  However, this month's fix was quite a different story!
 
For an in depth run-down of Stitch Fix, click on my first “review” here.  Here are the basics:
 
1.  Fill out a style profile.
2.  Schedule a fix!  This can be as frequent (or infrequent) as you would like.
3.  Pay $20 – this is the “styling fee.”  However, if you keep anything from your box, it is automatically applied to your purchase.
4.  Get the clothes and try them on in the comfort of your own home with stuff you already have.
5.  You have 3 days to mail everything you don’t want back to Stitch Fix in a pre-paid shipping envelope.  If you keep all 5 items from your fix, you get a 25% discount.
 
Here's a look at what I received:
 
Arynn Tie-Back Chevron Print Tank and Naara Cuffed Denim Short 
This shirt is too cute!  It is shear but it came with a white cami to wear underneath it.  I love the colors and the fact that it will transition well from Summer to Fall.  The shorts are super, super comfy.  Before I tried them on I thought I would hate them, but I was pleasantly surprised!
 
Cayla V-Neck Hi-Lo Maxi Dress
This was another one that I was not impressed with out of the box, but when I put it on, I pretty much fell in love.  It's comfy, yet elegant.  It can be dressed up or down.  The only downside - its needs to be ironed...which is very apparent in this photo!  :o)
 
Ventura Chevron Keyhole Detail Tank
I had this shirt pinned on my Style board on Pinterest.  So glad I did.  I love, love, LOVE it.  The pattern, the colors, the fit, the price ($38) were all perfect!
 
Galen Polka Dot Tie Waist Dress
I also had this dress pinned, but when I put it on, I thought it looked a little baggy.  However, the bagginess was nothing that a cardigan can't fix.  Plus, I'm a sucker for some polka dots.
 
I wouldn't have ordinarily purchased the polka dot dress, but since I had to decided to keep the other 4 items, that dress also found a place in my closet since I got a 25% discount...
 
Final thoughts: After a really crappy July box, this box was just what I needed to restore my faith in Stitch Fix.  And it was my first keep-all-5 box...yay!  Needless to say, I was very happy with everything I received this month.
 
You can see all my Stitch Fix reviews here.

If you are interested in signing up for your own Stitch Fix, just follow this link!
 
See?  Cardigan fixes everything:
 
*I have no affiliation with Stitch Fix except that I am one of their customers.  I will not receive any compensation for this review.  However, the link provided is a referral link that will give me Stitch Fix credit if anyone decides to use it.*

No comments: