6.07.2014

Currently Loving...

...my heart stencil by Heidi Swapp!  I've had it forever but just got around to using it.  I knocked out 2 layouts pretty quickly:

 
I'm also loving my hand dyed doilies from The Curtsey Boutique. I use them on almost every layout I create now, whether it's a CB design team project or not.  That's definitely the sign of an awesome product!  :o)
 
Supplies: Layout 1: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: ILS; Stencil, Chipboard, Banner: Heidi Swapp; Tag: American Crafts; Puffy Stickers: Twine & Ink; Mist: Studio Calico; Tag: American Crafts; Rub-ons: 7 Gypsies; Doily: The Curtsey Boutique
 
Layout 2: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Pebbles, Studio Calico; Alphas, Tag, Phrase Roller Stamp: American Crafts; Enamel Dots: Studio Calico, My Mind's Eye; Stencil, Banner: Heidi Swapp; Doilies: The Curtsey Boutique; Chipboard Hearts: Studio Calico; Staple: Tim Holtz; Arrow Clip: Freckled Fawn

3 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Aw, these are cute! That heart stencil is very versatile. What are you using to color the hearts? Just a stamp pad?

Kat said...

Laurie - I actually used watercolors to fill in the stencil.

Jinny Newlin said...

So fun! Totally in love with that stencil, too... and those gold hearts on the first and the rainbow palette on the second... LOVE!