3.16.2014

The Studio || 'M' is for March

Good morning!  There is a new challenge posted at The Studio today and this time it's all about using the letter 'M'.  M can be in your title or the subject matter of your layout/project.  There are no real rules for how you incorporate the letter.
 
For my project, I decided to scrap my adorable niece, Molly Grace. She's the cutest 'M' I know!  Here's my project:
 
I hope you head on over to The Studio to play along this morning and check out all the great inspiration from the other design team members!
 
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper, Doily, Word Stickers: Studio Calico; Alphas: Studio Calico, October Afternoon; Badge,: Panda Eight; Puffy Sticker: Evalicious

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

okay, your niece seriously IS cute!!! Love your take on the "M" challenge - that gold doily really helps the photo pop off the page.