3.18.2014

PL 2014 || Week 11

Good morning, all!  I just wanted to share my most recent PL week with you.  The week was awesome, I had lots of great pics, and I ended up creating a totally uninspired PL spread!  Oh well.  I've said it before, but you really can't be happy with every project you create.
 
I will say it wasn't Cocoa Daisy's fault I was uninspired.  I used their April Day in the Life kit, as well as their PL add-on kit, Blue Ridge.  These were great kits and included so many fun little elements.
 
Here is my spread:
 


I also have a rather unexciting insert that I created to document our day at the local St. Patrick's Day Festival...it's just photos with very little embellishment, so I will spare you for now.  I'm still working on the title card for it, so if that turns out well, I may share it in a later post.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Supplies: Page Protetor: Becky Higgins (Design A); Journaling Cards: Cocoa Daisy, Evalicious, Becky Higgins; Badge: Evalcious; Alphas: October Afternoon, Studio Calico, Jillibean Soup; Diecuts: Elle's Studio; Enamel Shapes: Doodlebug Design; Labels: Studio Calico; Washi Tape: October Afternoon; Patterned Paper: Cocoa Daisy

No comments: