2.06.2014

Project Life...in pink!

Good morning!!  I wanted to quickly share week 5 of my 2014 Project Life album with you.  My original plan had been a two-page layout heavy in turquoise and blues to adequately represent my snow week.  Instead, it morphed into a pink spread...I'm still not quite sure how that happened!  I do like it, though.


Last week I missed 4 days of work because of the snow.  It was pretty sweet having a 6-day weekend, although I did start to get a bit stir crazy half-way through.  And I managed to make it through the whole first season of Once Upon A Time in a two day period, which is, admittedly, sort of impressive, but also makes me feel like a lazy bum!
 
Thanks for stopping in!
 
Supplies: Page Protector: Becky Higgins (Design A); Cardstock: Bazzill; Journaling Cards: Studio Calico; Diecut Paper: KI Memories; Alphas: American Crafts, Basic Grey; Label Stickers: Simple Stories; Puffy Stickers: Studio Calico; Wood Veneers: Studio Calico, Freckled Fawn; Enamel Dots: Basic Grey, Freckled Fawn, My Mind's Eye; Mustache Clip: K & Company; Paper Label: Life, Love, Paper; Craft Bag: Webster's Pages; Staples: Tim Holtz

No comments: