8.11.2012

Versailles

So, this month I decided to do something a little different and actually signed up for one of Studio Calico's classes.  The class this month is "Trendspotting," and it's all about how to use popular scrapbooking trends without compromising your own style.  So far, we've been taught how to use triangles, woodgrain and ombre.  It's been a lot of fun.

For the ombre trend, they provided us with some fun printable journaling cards desgined by Marcy Penner.  I used one on this layout:
I'm glad that I'm finally scrapping more of my Paris pics.  I'm a bit behind...

I hope you all have a nice weekend!

Layout: Patterned Paper: Echo Park; Alphas: American Crafts; Tickets: 7 Gypsies; Diecuts: October Afternoon; Journaling Card: Marcy Penner; Paint: Apple Barrel

1 comment:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

I'm thinking of finally subscribing to the SC kits. I always love what you do with them (a nice variation of what I see from others). Your layout is fab, as always. And, what a great photo on your layout! I love how far you can see into the distance.

Hope your weekend is great :)