8.20.2012

August Sketch at The Studio

Hey, everyone!  I hope that you had a nice weekend.  Mine was very laid-back, which I love.  I have a tough work week ahead, so I needed my relaxation time :-)

Yesterday, The Studio posted their awesome sketch challenge for the month. Here is the sketch we had to work with:

And here is my layout:
A little different from my normal work, but I'm loving it.  It was fun getting messy (literally, my hands were covered)...and it was the first time I'd ever really used a mask for misting.

If you have time, hop on over to The Studio to see the other layouts.  They are all pretty amazing...and totally inspiring!

Layout: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Crate Paper, Studio Calico, October Afternoon; Diecuts: October Afternoon, Studio Calico; Alphas: Prima; Washi Tape: K & Company, October Afternoon; Rubons: 7Gypsies; Mask: Studio Calico

2 comments:

Luckie said...

Really great for à first messy one!!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Wow, you've been a busy scrapper!! I love the background you misted. All that yellow is awesome :)