4.28.2012

Creative Type - April

Hey, everyone!  Happy, happy weekend!!  I wanted to pop in and share my layout for The Creative Type this month. Our prompt: be inspired by one of our favorite scrappers.  It was really hard for me to pick just one.  I have so many that I love and am inspired by: Antonia Krajicek, fellow Punky Scrapper, Michelle Hernandez, and Maggie Holmes, just to name a few.  However, I finally settled on the super-creative-and-inspirational Janna Werner.  I fell in love with her layout found here.  And here is my layout:
There is a lot of inspiration on The Creative Type blog this month, so hop on over and check it out!
Layout: Patterned Paper: Lily Bee, American Crafts; Alphas: October Afternoon; Rub-ons: 7Gypsies; Clip: K & Company; Mistable banner: Heidi Swapp; Fabric Banner: Pink Paislee; Paint: Apple Barrel; Twine: My Mind's Eye

4 comments:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

I love silly photos - especially at weddings :) Such a fun and colorful page!! Thank you for listing me as one of your inspirations - it's very humbling, especially coming from someone who is an inspiration to ME :)

Michelle Hernandez said...

Adorable!!!! Great mix of colors here and I like the placement of the elements- very modern!! Oh wow! I just noticed you mentioned me on this post (DUH!!!) thank you so much!!! I'm feel exactly the same way about you! Mutual admiration society!!!

sophie said...

this is great!! love the silly photos and layers!

Michelle Hernandez said...

So wow- you make a fantastic page about your wedding, you post it, the fabulous dress, the handsome husband, the cute photo- NOTHING seems to draw my attention away from my belly button! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so SO SORRY I didn't pay attention before! The page is gorgeous- you guys are so DARNED CUTE- wedding envy! I want to see more photos pretty pretty please!!!!