2.14.2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!!

As I mentioned on Sunday, E & I do not really celebrate Valentine's Day, but I still think it's kind of a fun, cute holiday. And while we will not go out to a fancy dinner or buy each other gifts (we did gifts one year, but it wasn't really our thing), I still decided to make him something special. E actually really likes my scrapbooking hobby, so I decided to make a layout just for him:

I hope you all enjoy today...if you're like me, you will celberate by eating chocolate and gummy hearts...yum! :o)

Layout: Patterned paper: Crate Paper; Chipboard frames, tab: American Crafts; badge: Evalicious; Doily: Target; Tickets: Tim Holtz; Alphas: October Afternoon; Phrase sticker: Cosmo Cricket; Mist: Studio Calico; Flowers: Petaloo; Border sticker: Sassafras

2 comments:

amy lynne said...

What a sweet layout! I love the colors, and the doily.....perfect for your Valentine! Wonderful work!! :D

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Nate and I don't do a lot to celebrate either. I say every day should be special! I do however, love your layout. The large doily seems so appropriate for a love page :)