12.30.2011

Top 10 in 2011

Hi, all! I LOVE when other people do these posts, and I love posting my own, because it forces me to look back at my work throughout the past year. This year was fun to look back on because I think my style evolved a bit. And all my favorites are super colorful...So, here are my top 10 favorite layouts, in order by when they were made: (P.S.- This was a pre-scheduled post and sometimes Blogger isn't very nice to me. If my pictures end up with a million annoying spaces between them I'm sorry!)

Combo of Green, Pink, Blue and
Green Horned Unicorn products:
Loved Sassafras' Paper Crush collection:

Loved those Glitz rub ons:



This is around the time when every single layout I made contained about a billion butterflies:

I made this for my guest design stint at Creative Scrappers:

I loved Studio Calico's Metropolitan kit more than any other. This was the first SC kit I ever bought and it is still my fave:

Such a weird combo of colors here, but I was pushed into it with one of Crate Paper's color challenges:

On this one, I was trying to clear out some of my brad stash...I think it worked:

One of the first layouts that really illustrates my new style:


This was made from another Studio Calico kit, Field Guide. Love the colors, the fun picture, everything...I think this is my favortie layout from the entire year:


And there we go...my top 10. E was sitting by me while I was prepping this post and he picked out 2 of his favorites, neither of which ever entered on my radar. It's funny what people consider to be good and how we evaluate our own work. Here are his 2 faves:

A layout of us being ridiculous...he likes how colorful it is, and how funny the picture is:

This one features pictures from Catalina Island. And includes Merv, the seagull. E loved Merv, therefore E loves this layout:


Thanks so much for hanging in here until the end. I hope that you have a happy New Year. I'll see you in 2012!

5 comments:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

I love these posts too! I love all of your adorable pages too! You have such a fresh, fun style :)

HarmonySweetpea said...

Such gorgeous work and all so different. All the best for 2012.

sophie said...

wow!! your layouts were fab this year!! love your colorful style! happy new year!

Luckie said...

Happy new year!!

I love the 4th LO! It's my favorite!!!!

ms.schwiet said...

Wondeful accomplishments... Love that e got to make some picks too