8.20.2011

A few layouts...

Happy weekend, everybody! I have a few quick layouts to share with you. The first one was done for Just C & S. The challenge was to create your own background. I used an old stencil that I had laying around:
The second layout is one that I created just for fun using the Boardwalk kit from Studio Calico:

I hope you all have a very nice weekend! Thanks for stopping in!

Layout 1: Cardstock: Recollections; Patterned Paper, Alphabet, Stickers: Basic Grey; Twine: My Mind's Eye; Paint: Apple Barrel

Layout 2: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Studio Calico, My Mind's Eye, Crate Paper; Alphabet: Studio Calico, Sassafras; Brads: Basic Grey; Fabirc Trim: Pink Paislee; Twine: My Mind's Eye

1 comment:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

How fun to see photos of your parents! I hope your visit with them was wonderful.

I really, really like the back ground you made! At first glance, before I read your post, I thought to myself - where did she get that paper? You should sell it off to a manufacturer:)