7.22.2011

Punky Scraps Challenge 23

Hi, everyone! I hope your Friday is going well...don't you just adore Fridays?

Since it's Friday, that means there is a new challenge posted at Punky Scraps. Today's challenge is a recipe challenge. We had to use a picture without people (I'm assuming feet don't count...haha), 3 circles, the colors red & turquoise, stitching and staples. Here is my super, super messy layout:

I can't really decide if I like it or not. I don't think it's very pretty...which isn't necessarily a bad thing...I just don't know how I feel about it!

As always, thanks for stopping by. If you have time, bounce on over to Punky Scraps to see what the other wonderful ladies created!

Layout: Patterned Paper: October Afternoon; Alphabet stickers: American Crafts; "Friday script": KI Memories; Banner: Sassafras; Filter Paper: Fancy Pants; Paint: Apple Barrel

2 comments:

misty said...

love it! Fun layout...and I love the feet in the pic. :)

Luckie said...

i love it!!!!!!!!