4.05.2011

Make and Create Layout 1

Hello, everyone! The first layout I made with Anna's beautiful homemade embellishments from The Make and Create Shop is now posted on the shop's blog. Here it is: I'm totally in love with the colors or her embellies this month! I also used Creative Scrappers sketch #150 to create this layout. I always love playing along with them any chance I get :) Thanks for stopping by...enjoy your week! **on a side note, does anyone know why Blogger is not letting me put spaces between my paragraphs?? It's driving me nuts!**

2 comments:

Jolanda said...

pretty work!!!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Cute! I love the scalloped edge you stitched on. I wish I could help with Blogger, but I gave up on them years ago. Between paragraph problems and issues loading photos I was going insane!