12.09.2010

SOTB - Cupcake Liners

Hey, everyone! I am a little late in posting this one...

Scrap Outside the Box has their December challenge up right now. The challenge: use cupcake liners on your layout. Here is what I came up with:
The flowered circles are actually cupcake liners...I've had a couple people ask me how the gluten-free cucpakes were...they were actually pretty good. I don't have to eat gluten-free, as no one in my family has food allergies, but I do like to experiment with different things and see how things taste...Check out Elana's Pantry for some fun gluten-free recipes.

This month you definitely want to play along with SOTB. The winner of this month's challenge gets a gift card to iTunes!

Thanks for stopping by...enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Antonia Krajicek said...

I've been craving cupcakes and this layout is not helping! Don't they just make the cutest cupcake liners these days? Great page :)