9.06.2010

Just C & S sketch #6

Did you see this fun sketch that was posted at Just C & S last week?
I love it! And...since it's a long weekend here in the U.S., I finally got to play with it. Here are the results:
I am loving that Echo Park line ("A Walk in the Park"), too. Although, recently, I am loving all my scrappy products...but I wouldn't have it any other way. And I am quite proud of myself for using some of that butterfly paper. It was my favorite piece of paper in the collection...and usually I hoard my favorites...but not this time...I'm getting better :)
Thanks for stopping by...enjoy your day!!

2 comments:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Cute! All of the little butterflies are adorable. I agree with you on the Echo Park Papers. I just bought the digi version and can't wait to try them out! Hope you had a great long weekend :)

Deana said...

Too cute! Loving the butterflies & I'm with you on the Echo Park cuteness. Yay for not hoarding it! ;-)