4.26.2010

Yet another CS sketch

Hey, all! I have another layout to share with you today...and *surprise, surprise* it was done with a sketch from Creative Scrappers. I was on vacation for a whole week, so now I'm having a fun time playing catch up with all the fun sketches that were posted while I was away. I made this one for the Creative Scrappers sketch contest that is currently going on. Winner of the contest wins a kit from My Scrapbook Nook so it may be worth checking out. ;) Here is my layout:
A lot of the materials I used came from the April Polka Dot Whimsy kit with the exception of the Fancy Pants pins, the alphas and the Prima flowers.

If you're like me, then Mondays are NOT your favorite day of the week...but I hope you end up having a good week nonetheless...happy kraftin' :)

7 comments:

nikilynn said...

What a FUN and gorgeous LO!!!!! Love the color picture with a black and white photo!!! Great creativity!!!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

This is fun and pretty!!
Luzma

PaperCameraScissor said...

Love the black and white pic with the color one.

Cori Kozak said...

What a fun layout! Love the colors and layers!

sarah said...

LOVE the positive attitude about mondays. i'm just like you... not my fav.... but the week always gets better! :)

thanks so much for your donation! i really really really really appreciate it! :)

please send me a photo, and i'll get to creating a layout just for you!

hugs,
sarah.

Kairy said...

I just came across your blog. fabulous layout ;) you go girl!

Unknown said...

i loove your new layout, so bright and springy! :)