3.18.2010

Winner!

Congrats to Nikilynn who won my most recent challenge. Check out her winning layout here. Nikilynn, please email your mailing address to kraftykat9@gmail.com and I will get your prize package mailed out this weekend :)

Also, one of my layouts is posted over at Ideas for Scrapbookers today. I came in second place for a fun scraplifting challenge they had going on this month. I had a sort of crappy day, so this was fun to see when I got home from work. This is such a great blog and I highly recommend you check it out. It is chock full of fun templates and other unique scrapbooking ideas. They have a lot of talented ladies over there who contribute to the blog. Here is the layout posted there today:


Thanks for stopping by...so excited that tomorrow is Friday...I need the weekend to get here NOW :)

2 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Congrats to you on your Ideas for Scrapbookers win! And congrats to the winner of your challenge! I so wanted to participate but never got my act together! Have a great weekend!

nikilynn said...

Kat... Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!! You are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love E*V*E*R*T*H*I*N*G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!