3.21.2010

Starry layout

Hey, all! So, I have yet another layout made from a Creative Scrappers sketch to share. When I woke up this morning, I was browsing my usual blogs and I saw their newest sketch posted. I loved it and I had to use it right away. I've scrapped this picture before, but I had another copy of it sitting on my desk, so I scrapped it again...this guy is cute enough that I can afford to have mulitple layouts of him ;-)

I also have a fun tip for you...see all those little stars that I punched out of pattern paper? I actually punched them out of the Basic Grey kit's main page (image from Scrapbook.com):
I think this is such a fun way to use this "scrap" of paper. Usually, it would get thrown away, but it's just the right size for making small embellishments.

I also painted on the circles with a very tiny paint brush and then used a Q-tip to do my usual paint technique.

Thanks for stopping by...hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

6 comments:

PaperCameraScissor said...

I gave you an award over at my blog--:D

Jessy Christopher said...

Oh wow!! I love this layout. Great idea to replace all the circles with stars. The BG papers are awesome too :)

sarah said...

this might have to be my latest FAV layout by you! :) love those stars and circles! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Great male design!
Luzma

yumiko said...

I love the circles with stars!!!So lovely!!!

Laurie Marmon said...

Love the stars on this layout. And great way to be green with your layout.