3.03.2010

SOTB March Challenge

Hey, all! The new challenge is up over at Scrap Outside the Box. This month we had to use shopping bags...I was a little uncreative with this one and just cut out some of the Target circles off of the plastic shopping bag. I also added some clothing tags on my layout, since I think they have some awesome clothes...most of my wardrobe comes from Target...ha! This layout is true, though...I am a total Target addict. :)
Head on over to SOTB to see what the other girls created and play along for an awesome prize!

3 comments:

sarah said...

what are you talking about being uncreative!!! i think you ROCKED this!

hugs,
sarah.

Deana said...

Very CUTE! I'm addicted to Target, too!

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Hugs...

PaperCameraScissor said...

I also love Target!! I want to do something about the store--you inspired me!