3.08.2010

Quick layout

Hey, all! I just wanted to share another layout that I created recently. I used my favorite paint technique on it. I really love painting around the edges of my layouts...I think it gives the page a little extra character. I was also able to make this layout super-fast. I just tore some paper, slapped on a few random embellies and painted around the edges....easy peasy :)
I will try to be back later in the week with a new sketch. Until then, don't forget about my current challenge!

2 comments:

sarah said...

i'm not very good at painting, and that's prob why i don't do it... but your layout is seriously making me want to bust out my paints! hehe.

hugs,
sarah.

Vel said...

Ooh, I love your title! It's so obvious but I wouldn't have thought of it. I have a lot of this type of "staged" photo but can never think of a title. Doh! Thanks for the inspiration...love this!