3.13.2010

Birthday Card and Sketch

Hey, all! I hope that everyone is having a fun weekend. I have a birthday card to share with you that I made a few weeks ago. I used a sketch from Twisted Sketches to make it. It's for a July birthday, as you can tell...but I really liked the sketch, so I went ahead and made it and will just hold onto the card until July. The "twist" to the sketch was transparent, so I used some transparent stars on the right side of my card...

Also, I told you that I would be back with a sketch to share. Here is the sketch. I haven't made anything with it yet, but it's definitely on my to-do list:


Have a nice, krafty weekend!!

2 comments:

Audra said...

really great card and fun sketch!! TFS!!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

I love how you used the Sketchy Thursdays sketch on your card!! So cute.

Also, great sketch. I'm going to have to add it to my sketch notebook for future use. :)