2.10.2010

New layout...

Hey, all! I just wanted to share a new layout with you. If you've been following along with my blog for some time, you know by now that I am a HUGE Crate Paper fan. How could I not be? Just look at these super fun "Bliss" papers. I'm pretty preppy so I've always loved the pink-green color combo....

This is a scraplift of Delaina Burns' layout, "Katie's 12." I know the picture looks funny because my best friend, the bride, is whited out...however, most of her wedding photos came out like that...super bright...it's a little frustrating because I think she should stand out in all these pictures...oh well....

Also, as an important side note, I used the Martha Stewart loops punches, which are up for grabs in this month's challenge. Ok, that's it...I promise that I will not mention my current challenge again until I announce the winner. I'm sure you're tired of hearing about it...ha!

9 comments:

my paper love studio said...

love the colors on this layout!!! bright and bold... love love love!!

Jessy Christopher said...

Love love love the colors too!!

Frances said...

What a bright, fun layout! Beautiful!

allyson joy said...

Those colors look amazing on the brown - great layout chicky!!!
{xoxo}

nikilynn said...

S*T*U*N*N*I*N*G!!!!!
I love everything about it!!!
Wow... that LO just POPS at you!!
WELL DONE!!!!
Thanks for sharing!!!

sarah said...

great lift!! LOVE it!! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Cook Scrap Craft said...

very very very very cute! Love that loop punch!

Anonymous said...

love the page !

Aphra Bolyer said...

OMG....LOVE this page. The colors are fantastic. And that cluster of flowers makes me happy. But that loop-de-loop border is FABULOUS!!! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Poppy!